Tuesday, July 25

A Sunday Matinee

Had a date wif me hubbi last Sun. the 'date' was out of necessity partly as i'd a little accident wif my v3 more than 3 wks ago. It just won't turn on. The only one svc ctr's located in ps, so we went there thinking happily we would be able to go walk² after that...& maybe even drop by mustaffa ctr..

Hubbi worked till 11.00am on Sun & i treated him to a late lunch @jp. The 'late' part is my fault... i was watching cartoon hehe...hubbi said he can feel ppl staring at him as his tummy growled super-loud.. poor boy..

We got a Q no & i sat down to wait while hubbi walked off his lunch ard the basement before settling down beside me & dozed off... yeaps that was how long we waited.. luckily i brought a book along..there were ard 7 counters but only 4 were operational &time was crawling ultra-slowly by.. Suddenly sumthing caught my attention.. 1 of the svc officer did not punch the Q nos, but sumhow a man just sat in front of her, started talking, brought out his hp & was attended to juz like dat. I roused hubbi to complain to him. He told me to wait for my no while he went & find out wat was up.. apparently this man had missed his turn for after he got his no, he & his itchy-legs walked out.. I remarked loudly: "Then, shouldn't he go & get a new one then.. " To make matters worse, 1 of the ctrs closed fer lunch & now it seemed dat he had 1001 questions to the officer..wat a drag! But, hey, wat just a sec...i gestured to hubbi to observe the svc officer in question. She was giving friendly signals to another customer in front of me... turns out, he was her friend.. & the signals, well u dun have to be a genius to know it meant dat she wld serve him next...hubbi stood in front of the ctr and questioned her coolly. She said the other guy had also missed his no. bullshi*! he came after us.. & when hubbi asked to see his Q tix, it was already thrown away...surprise, surprise... she had the cheek to say sum more that it was company's policy to attend to customers who missed their turns...Hello, even at the doctor's office, u'll have to take another Q no. if u missed ur turn unless it's an emergency..wat rubbish r u telling me then? Hubbi wrote a feedback letter & handed in to another staff citing the incidents and the officer's name.. (that is, if the name's given was true, she wasn't wearing any badge) By this time, my no. had been called at another ctr & while i was waiting for the gal to chk my hp, i overheard another man making noise. He'd seen the incidents & was growing agitated and so he let the so-called store supervisor have it...I signalled to hubbi to ask him to come to the ctr i was at, but i noticed his face was black & he only shook his head. Only after I came out from the shop dat I knew wat happened..the svc officer's fren who managed to jump Q just now had snickered snidely at hubbi when he walked out from the shop..told hubbi it wasn't worth it to lose our cool over these stinkingly rude ppl. He agreed but he was still fuming.. I prayed that the stinking rude guy had left the bldg, for his own stinking sake cos when hubbi's in dat state, that guy won't stand a chance.. not dat i'm saying he wld get beaten up but fer sure, hubbi has his own set of laser mouth & knowing him, things might get out of hand...

wait a sec.. i need to have a drink, now i'm worked up..

No comments: