Sunday, July 30



Hubbi & I caught the movie POTC last nite... as much fun as the 1st one... Bravo to Johnny Depp as Cap'n Jack Sparrow forever wif his antics, deadpan delivery...The icky graphics esp on Davy Jones & his crew together wif sound efx during the Kracken mostly (did i spell dis correctly?) made me scream out loud more than a few times.

I whispered to hubbi. "he's stealing from the very person helping him!", hubbi said, "He's a pirate wat..." In another scene, Hubbi said "He rather sacrifice william to get his way?" I retorted "He's a pirate wat.."Well, Johnny, u made Jack a pirate thru & thru...

1 of my fave scene was their 3-man fight wif elizabeth screaming on the side..

The only drawback: We were sitting in the middle, 5 rows to the screen... (my neck pain a bit but watever, it was worth it...)

"Curiousity...
It will make you want it...want it so bad..."

So if u haven't seen it already, watchoo waitin' for, matey?

No comments: