Saturday, March 19

wandering again

was surfing around to update thingsinto my friendster's profile... stumbled upon thoughts of a great old "friend" ..(see earlier post)

long time since i did a reflection (especially in front of a pc!)
Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and it enlivens the other who turns it upon his fellow man
well, reading this ought to put a smile on my face or otherwise lift my dampened empty pocket up... more than that, I've been taking stocks on what's really important and as of now I know that without Him, there is no way I'll be sitting here writing into my blog. Without Him, there is no way I'd be getting the chance to know, respect and love the man I'd eventually married. Without Him, there is no way, I'd be taking the chance to jump into the field of teaching; one that I though I'd never conform to do. And for that, no money in the world could ever buy the feelings I'm feeling now...

No comments: