Saturday, March 19

Saturday kacang saturday, dey, dey...

Hubbi woke me up today...shit, it was 5.15 in the morn. I was surprised to see him standing over me. For a nanosecond there I forgot he stayed over last nite. He was trying to look frustrated yet through my glorified morning bluriness, I could see a grin tugging at the corners of his mouth. He said I still smell of sleep (read: my glorified bedroom saliva). Yet, he kissed me. I quickly got up and saw him already ready for work. I only answered him in grunts (hey, i'm still sleepy, who wouldn't?) Went to the kichen and poured him a large tumbler of iced water(he asked for it!) and spread 2 slices of peanut butter sandwiches(which he didn't!). Glanced at the clock, omigosh, he's gonna be late if i dun shoo him quickly enuf. Opened the door, salam and kissed his hands. He kissed my foreheads and *DUP* I'm all wide awake... Had been so up until now.. though i've not taken that morning ritual which involves washing the whole body (hehe) oh well, I'll do it in a jiff... for now, lemme bask in the love (ok, i'm lazing around..so, bite me!)

No comments: