Wednesday, March 23

Aisey...

It's official.... I'm now sick.. sick in the stomach wif this deadline hanging over me... sick in the head wif thinking of all the crap I had put up wif and which I'd have a hard time of putting them down in the practicum report... lastly, my heart's sick cos i'm under "self-quarantine" from my carebear (he'd tickle me mercilessly if he knows i publish this for the whole world of web to know). I've to finish this stewpit thing therefore I've to undistract myself from anything & everything dat could potentially sway my concentration... whaddaya know, he definitely has dat kind of efx on me ...
Blearrgh~

Wrapping up now... if y'all dun see anymore blogs from me, well then u'd know that the report had killed me & know dat i love u, whoever u are, those willing to read these crapx(read:above)

Ciaos~

No comments: