Wednesday, December 13

Fare thee well!

my calendar's filling up with a bunch of kenduris, dinners, farewell parties...
Had a small farewell dinner wif SN & the husbands @Little India last nite...When hubbi asked why there, well let's just say the place she's going have an abundant supply of pinapples and palm trees instead of parathas & dosais... So the gal has been going 'round singapore stuffing on the goodies enough to last her a year of local cuisine or, something close to that...
Take care my fren, and don't worry I'll always remember you...especially when I'm devouring 1 of those delicious dosais...
Another set of departure due soon: Ibu, Cik Wan & Cik Aisyah - to The Holy Land, insyaa Allah... May Allah bless and reward them...we leave you in His keep...
I'm going off as well....will be back next week, insyaa Allah...toodles~




oh...& happy anniversary, hubbi...

No comments: