Thursday, December 7

here fishy-fishy...

..............

Why oh why must they have a panel of interviewers when 1 alone could have set knees knocking in nervous anticipation? I had to confront FOUR at a time...& it felt like i'm facing a firing squad...well if i was i would already have BEEN dead... and it doesn't help when I had the interview postponed due to the bugging flu... And it certainly MURDERED my chances when the medicine taken in the early morn decided to take a full swing... AT MY BRAIN!!!! .....ouch... can u hear the pain...? Up until now, I could NOT remember a single intelligent word i have said...when i tried to replay, I cringe as the only picture i get is the interviewers' faces tyring to determine if this interviewee was under some sort of influence...

note to self: never drug self before/during any job interviews....After is prefereble...especially during instances as stated above...


#p.s.: and as if the day could not get any worse, my sis informed me that she had extra TWO tickets FREE for PGL's first performance nite and she tot my staying at the tip of the island would cause me to be late getting to the theatre..HELL-LOO hadn't u heard of dat amazing contraption called TAXI?! Aaargghhh....now where did i keep dat pill...???

No comments: