Friday, June 10

more to come...

Huwaaargghhhhh....

Finished re-painting my room in PR, okay not really finished, less than a quarter of a wall left to paint but I ran out of paint... used the no-lizard quality paint. My mom called it "cicak jalan jatuh" cat. It's a new colour like a light summer sky blue-turqoise...I like it, but i like the turqoise version we used in JW. Plain Brilliance!

I was enormously exhausted... hey it's no easy task especially juggling wif the paint, roller and trying not to fall off the ladder. I've been having this niggling pain in between my right eyebrow and my little forehead & juz now dat pain came back wif a vengeance.. I had to lie down and massage a little but the pain juz worsened and I'd half expect dat one of the veins had been building up pressure and burst out blood down on the side (no thanks to my vivid & colourful imagination). No joke, it IS major pain in the neck, i hate getting headaches especially when there are tonnes of things to do. In the end of tossing and turning, I popped some pills & slept it off hoping & praying that the blistering pain would wear off. It wore off all right, not much though & a fever to boot but at least I'm grateful I was able to lift my head up & jot in this blog now..

Kay, I need to save myself for tomorrow's newest (mis)adventure.. Aai, I'll insyaa Allah go to DA tomorrow and pass the cards there... Very truly, deeply & madly sorry for dis last minute thingy but things HAVE been crazy here... Miss u too!

No comments: