Thursday, June 8

this goes on & on & on & on & on & on & on......

it's starting again...i can feel 'em un my bones, literally... everytime it rains, the aches begin, i want to try stretch out but for the fear of unhingeing my back, i refrained..i can only lie on the side..the doc couldn't find anything wrong other than diagnosing muscle tear at my derriere...& please dun even start on how i'm getting older...Newflash: WE ARE ALL GETTING OLDER-day by day, min by min, nanosec by nanosec...

My mother nagged n blamed for my refusing to drink milk & so she believed i'm suffering from a lack of calcum. Then why dun i drink milk? I will vomit. Strangely though, I thrive on ice-creams. Speaking of which, this calcium thing shd be abt balanced by now from the amount of ice-creams i devoured in my lifetime.

My father, the advocate for healthy living in the most natural way(read:diet/exercise) & who is one hell of a masseuse will jab his fingers in any part of my body & proclaim that he could feel my stomach/thighs/calves/back/etc cold & hard as ice.That is because, ___________(fil in any brand of cold soft drink) has induced bad winds to clot up my arteries and therefore 'jammed up' its systems. He wil then start 2 massage & I will start 2 scream (he insisted that he only applied 20% pressure...a 100% would kill me, yah, no kidding!)

Hubbi is frustrated..luckily not wif me..he just dunno wat else 2 do 2 ease the pain i'm having..
This sweet boy had been doing all the house chores after coming home from work..

I compared notes with a younger cousin who recently got a muscle sprain in her neck..She got the same muscle relaxants as i had been prescribed..It only relaxed her for abt 3hrs after which the pain comes back in hot spasms..same boat.

No comments: