Wednesday, March 22

Started as a part time teacher at a nearby centre...work was..challenging will be under-rating it...kids as usual being kids;
obnoxious,
funny,
weird,
adorable,
brutally honest,
rude,
forgetful,
obedient & the lack of it,
endearing,
innocent,
forgiving,
avenging,
well, they are a lively bunch of contradictions....sucking my energy reducing a "healthy" young woman in a heap each single day... & i love them fer it..They made me lose weight! hee hee More so as i travel on foot to & fro...And yesterday, just as a thought dat i've not call mom fer quite a long time while walking home, i twisted my right ankle on the sidewalk kerb. Was God angry and therefore sent me this as a retribution? Who knows & neways, i'm not about to go analyzing God's work.. What I DO know for a fact i'm a klutz..yep, i am...i can be walking fine & dandy and before you can say "oh brother" i'm down clutching my foot/leg/whatever-limb that hurts...The loads of scab marks on me can testify to dat...Went to the polyclinic dis morning & i got 2 days mc.. haha just as i was thinking for getting a perfect clean work record
___________________________________________________________________

******** Special prayers for Uncle Ali & family... May Allah help them*************

No comments: