Monday, October 10

welcome home

can't sleep.. why?

feeling excited & thrilled & anxious...

why?

my hubbi's coming home later this morning after 8 long, harrowing, punishing days in reservist.. yeah me menjeng but then dis is my 1st taste of eating/drinking/sleeping/waking without him for full 8 days and i'm told dat dis won't be the last for at least another 5 yrs perhaps.. & May I say dat the taste is not to my liking though hubbi had proudly & patriotically stated dat it's his responsibility to take care of his loved ones and he is doing exactly dat by committing to it.. but he agreed dat it's been long enuf. i pray that HE keeps my hubbi safe..ameen..


dis time round hubbi had to start fasting in camp..da pooorrrr thing but u know wat, in a way i'm thankful for this separation as it really made me realise just how much this stubborn but fierecely-loving guy means to this stubborn & gorgeously enchanting me..heheh Seriously, it makes me count the seconds till he's coming home, makes me miss him like crazy and remembering him in my prayers & waiting antsily for the phone to ring and it would be him on the other line.. In other words, as though falling back in love all over again...

No comments: