Wednesday, September 14

Met up wif MaK for some bit of shopping in bedok then we went on to meet aBaH @ Yaasalam for dinner last evening. I came from JW & MaK sportingly agreed to take bus and meet me @the interchange which she normally wouldn't do unless aBaH is driving. very grateful..Ordered a bouquet for my cousin's wedding dis weekend too.

Looking back, funny how nowadays I'm counting more & more on MaK & aBaH..well more on MaK. I could still remember the time I wouldn't be caught dead shopping @ NTUC wif MaK on tow instructing me to fetch dis & dat. It even got on the verge of taboo if one is enjoying dinner wif the said set of parents.

Well, perhaps MaK's recent sickness had slapped me the fact of one's mortality directly on my face. Or perhaps the recent status i 'd acquired dat made me realise - my parents are normal people who have considerably great insights on world events like the recent hurricane katrina. Or, perhaps my mom's missing me more since i'm no longer under 1 roof & she can't nag me as usual on my sloppiness in fixing hubbi's food & clothes. I could go on & on... Thank you ALLAH for all the blessings you've given me & my family. Please keep all of my family, relatives & friends in constant good health & situation. Please guide us in the busy-ness of our daily pursuits so as dat we do not forget YOU and may we always be striving in YOUR cause, Insyaa ALLAH..

No comments: