Friday, August 10

=write here right now=

it's been such a long time since my last rant.. very tired to think & school had just started the last 3 days (wed cancelled, thurs holiday).. Sooo many readings in sooo little time... Maybe i shd have subscribed to thatr power reading thingy...assignments have started pouring in & i'm soaked...figuratively speaking dat is... I've been staring @the pc wondering how should i start my paper, praying for ilham..then i decided to msg my coursemates... haiyah still no revelations... the text given were full of technical mambo-jambo for all i know, it may have been written in German.. i read 1st para & re-read it again to digest and then moved on to 2nd para then i realised that i'd completely lost the meaning & so i had to re-read the 1st para all over again...

A fren said she is having a similar prob. She attributed this phenomenal yet common condition to long-ago-school-leaver-itis... I dunno if she's right but i hope this epidemic is not virulent..it isn't as if a shot of antibiotics can cure it... urghh.. and i'm still having the physical remnants of phleghmatic coughs and runny nose..which resulted in me trailing a line of tissue papers in my wake (don't worry i picked them up already...littering is an offense)

In spite of all these challenges..i'm very grateful that i had this chance.. it is an opportunity for me to go in depths into the world of special needs & exceptional children...besides, compared to the 1st bacth, we're having it pretty easy... The 1st batch had to work & complete the course requirements at the same time..boleh kenoneng dibuatnyer...

Now, feeling relatively better, i've to soldier on with my tutorials...thanks for the du'a kind friends.. Till we meet again, God willing!

No comments: