Saturday, March 10

100307 ---- 2249

saw chups & cake's Ee-han weird traits..very funny...very cute...

thot it might be fun to look into my closet & rediscover my 6 weird things...hmmm.. (1) I get chased by cats & dogs A LOT.. popular u say? Naahh.. & I do not as a rule go out of my way to provoke them incessantly... And, I do not attempt to feed animals...I learnt that lesson well back in Sec 2... @ Bt Timah on one of our class nature hikes..We took a short break & had an impromptu picnic (sharing our bekals from home) when we reached the top... Saw a cute lil' monkey... tossed him some biscuits and before I can say "goodness gracious great wheels of fire", the whole gang had me under siege... I ran for my dear life while my classmates whom i can see were trying to abstain from rolling on the ground laffing, were helping to gather my things & shouting suggestions to lose the monkey squad..what wif the monkeys' excited chatters the whole place sounded like an extremely busy & extremely deafening marketplace... i could almost see the monkey chief's sneer.. Out of sheer agility or perhaps sheer lack of ideas, I climbed the small gazebo's pole and managed to hang the upper part of my body at the top and my legs dangling precariously...my ustazah was frantic & began to throw small sticks at the advancing motley crew trying to ward them off. Apparently they only went after those who tried to feed them & not those who tried to beat them.. When I re-tell the story to a group of friends, 1 of them pointed out "but chillis, you do know that monkeys climb..don't you?" Well, i guess it was my lucky day that none of the monkeys had thought of that...

Erm.. after dat 1st account, 'nuff said...don't you think?

No comments: